Pork chops are easy and convenient, and every family member is going to love our quick, best pork chop recipes. We promise you will not regret serving these Honey Garlic Pork Chops to your family!
- 4 pork chops bone in or out
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- Prep Time : 10 mins
- Cook Time : 12 mins
- Total : 22 mins
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
- Heat the grill or broiler in the oven to high. Just before cooking, season chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a pan or skillet, heat the oil until it is hot. Chops should be seared until golden and fully cooked on all sides (about 4-5 minutes each side). Move to a platter and reserve.
- Heat to a medium setting. In the same pan, melt butter while scraping away any browned bits from the bottom. Garlic is cooked till aromatic (about 30 seconds). Honey, vinegar, and water are added. Increase the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring periodically, until the sauce slightly thickens and reduces (approximately 3 to 4 minutes).
- Add pork back into the pan, baste generously with the sauce and broil/grill for 1-2 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta or with a salad.
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 29g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 104mg
- Sodium: 68mg
- Potassium: 337mg
- Sugar: 14g
- Vitamin A: 175IU
- Vitamin C: 1.4mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
With the most incredible and irresistible 4-ingredient honey garlic sauce, easy honey garlic pork chops are created simply, and you’ll want to put it on everything! Your new go-to family recipe for pork is here, and it’s quick and simple to prepare.
For more delicious recipes to check
I all the time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am
a user of internet so from now I am using net for content,
thanks to web.